[Mailman-Users] Limit to the Number of Subscribers for eachlist?

Yan Herndon yan at jointtech.com
Thu Aug 30 02:03:11 CEST 2007

No-ip.com will relay mail on an alt port.  I;ve been running a MS SBS
from my home on Cox home cable for about 2 years.  Full exchange and
remote access using no-ip.com to fix the DHCP issue and alt port SMTP.
Cant beat the price/speed of a home account ;-) I think I pay about 20 a
year for no-ip  I cant remember.

Thanks,
Yan Herndon
Director of Technology