[Mailman-Users] Setting the FONT globally for the mailman GUI?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:15:28 CEST 2007

On 4/24/07, Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org> wrote:
> At 1:30 PM -0700 4/24/07, Dragon wrote:
>
> >  Actually no, those are not the best way to do this IMO. If ALL of the
> >  web pages were template-based, it would be a simple matter of
> >  defining the CSS you want in a CSS file and adding it to the page header.
>
> Yup, that would be nice.

I did write a patch a while back to make Mailman's UI XHTML compliant using CSS.

The patch for 2.1.7 is sourceforge tracker # 1415956
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1415956&group_id=103&atid=300103

It also gives the UI the ability to have sitewide headers and footers,
giving the UI the ability to look more the hosts site in general.

Updting it to MM 2.1.9 is one of the many things on my TODO list.
Hopefully soon as I want to get my site upgraded to 2.1.9

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"