[Mailman-Users] Setting the FONT globally for the mailman GUI?

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Wed Apr 25 15:34:43 CEST 2007

Hi All--
I did a quick experiment.  Here's the <head> I came up with.  Note
that what I had posted earlier, "/Javascript/mailman.css", will not
work, and neither "/mailman.css" nor "mailman.css" will work.
However, it would be easy to make the style sheet dependent on the
list name also:  instead of href="/icons/mailman.css" use
href="/icons/<MM-List-Name>.css", or some permutation of same.

  <HEAD>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/icons/mailman.css">
  <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/icons/<MM-List-Name>-favicon.ico">
  <link rel="icon" href="/icons/<MM-List-Name>-animated_favicon1.gif"
type="image/gif">
  <TITLE><MM-List-Name> Info Page</TITLE>
  </HEAD>

Remember, I'm on a multiple virtual-host system, with the mailman
setup administered through a control panel (Plesk), so a system on
which one has full control of both the Mailman source code and the
Mailman installation, as well as the web-base administration, might
work otherwise.

Metta,
Ivan