[Mailman-Users] Request for some additional configuration features

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:17:24 CEST 2007

I'm not sure if these are features which I've just not figured out
how to do, or feature requests.

1. We are not interested in RFC 2369 headers in email.  None of our mailing
lists are public lists driven by users opting in/out.  Users are on the list
and
we don't allow them access to the website to flick their options on/off.
I'd like all mailing lists created to have List-* headers suppressed.
I have not seen an option for that in Defaults.py/mm_cfg.py

2. We have an announcements only list to which we would like
to have the moderator-only post it, hold it for moderation
(to prevent accidental use of Send), and also receive a copy to verify
if there were any delivery delays.  We have played with moderation
tag on the user, and followed the guide on how to make a one way
list, but it seems the only solution is to have the moderator
subscribe on another email address so that they can post to
the list as well as receive, while it is one-way list.  Am I missing
a combination of options which provides for this sort of one
way list with a hold for moderation?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

--Donald Teed