[Mailman-Users] Default options for list

Anne Ramey anne.ramey at ncmail.net
Fri Nov 17 21:06:40 CET 2006

I was setting my system defaults for a new installation of mailman and
seem to have run across a stumbling block.  I can set the
generic_member_moderation to yes, but there doesn't seem to be a way in
mm_cfg.py to set default member_moderation_action or default
member_moderation_notice...or am I missing something?  I don't see any
defaults for those in Defaults.py and when I try
DEFAULT_MEMBER_MODERATION_ACTION = 1
DEFAULT_MEMBER_MODERATION_NOTICE = "You do not have permission to post
to this list, Please contact the list owner with any issues"
it seems to have no effect.  How do I set a system default for these?

--

Anne