[Mailman-Users] spam, spamcop and mailman moderation

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Fri Nov 10 18:13:50 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Dragon wrote:
> Gadi Evron wrote:
>
> >I cannot afford to spam filter some mailing lists. That's my problem.
> >With those I do, a lot still comes through and I am pretty good at it.
> >
> >Sending the messages back is causing a lot of problem, and should be
> >considered again if it should remain ON by default.
>
> This begs the question, why can you NOT afford to filter some lists?
>
> I personally cannot imagine a situation where this would be so.

Look at it as business which don't filter as they fear to lose
clients/business email.

That is a secondary problem to me. Lists I can't filter I will suffer
for. :)

These lists' main posts are reports of phishing scams, spam or malware,
which filtering kind of disturbs, but I am not complaining about them.

	Gadi.