[Mailman-Users] Getting duplicates when people CC list

Tony G 4ylyh9g02 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 18 00:49:16 CEST 2006

I just wanted to close this old topic with a thanks to Bryan Carbonnell
(and anyone else) who successfully diagnosed the issue of mail duplication
as mis-configured Outlook rules rather than a problem with mailman
processing CC, reply-to, etc..

Thanks to anyone who responded.  I'll go flog myself once for every person
who's time has been wasted here.  :)
Tony