[Mailman-Users] mailman + Postfix - posts appear in archive but arenot delivered

Michael McAndrew michaelmcandrew at gmail.com
Thu May 11 18:34:33 CEST 2006

Yes, you are right - it was a remote problem.  I was put off the scent
because all three mail servers I was sending to silently rejected the
email.  I added an email with from a 4th different server and it succeeded.

Even though the problem occured 'outside' of my server, I'm sure a solution
can be found within it.

Here are the headers from the email that got through.  Do they give you any
clues as to why it was rejected by the others?