[Mailman-Users] unknown email address error reporting?

Massimiliano Lehmann lehmann at lsd.it
Mon May 8 14:45:25 CEST 2006

Hi,
     I'm installing a mailman system that should act mainly as a
newsletter server (restrict posting from selected email adresses
only, and mails sent to our customers, about 10000 addresses) for our
marketing dept.

Marketing people (not so tekkie people...) want to have (I WANT they
have..., for my sakeness :) ) a simply-to-manage, by mail if
possible, error reporting for unknown email adresses inserted in
every mailing list they have to use.
example:  if in a mailing list is inserted a wrong address,  i.e.:
wrong.address at unknown-domain.unk, they must receive a warning, by
mail, stating that wrong.address at unknown-domain.unk generated an
error (tipically an unknown address error).

I didn't find  a configuration to do do that, sending such error
messages to list administration mail address defined in thew "General
options page" ?

Is that possible, and how it is possible? :)

Im using a slackware 10.2 + postifx + mailman 2.1.8 system.

--
Massimiliano Lehmann