[Mailman-Users] unknown email address error reporting?

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:55:45 CEST 2006

On 5/8/06, Massimiliano Lehmann <lehmann at lsd.it> wrote:
> I didn't find  a configuration to do do that, sending such error
> messages to list administration mail address defined in thew "General
> options page" ?
>
> Is that possible, and how it is possible? :)

I think enabling bounce_notify_owner_on_disable and
bounce_notify_owner_on_removal should do what you want. These settings
are in the 'Bounce Processing' screen.

You also might try explaning to the folks that want this that mailman
will automatically keep the list clean by removing users that bounce
frequently enough.

--
- Patrick Bogen