[Mailman-Users] Mailman in debian, mailman don`t send the mails to users and admin, postfix work fine

michael mendoza mike114x at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 23:46:16 CEST 2006

Hi, I don`t write so much english but I`ll try.

I have a PC with debian sarge, I installed apache2,
postfix, postfix work fine, It send and receive mail
from and since anywhere such as hotmail, yahoo,
localhost. But the problems is with mailman, I
installed mailman and run dpkg-reconfigure mailman,
and  this tolk me than I have to create a newlist with
newlist mailman, and then I had to write somes lines
to the /etc/aliases, I did that, and I can see the web
with  http://mydomain/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo, i can
create new list but when I create this, don`t send a
mail to the admin of the list. and i can subscribe
with my name, mail, password but when a click on
Accept, don`t send me any mail.

Need I run a script o sometime like that to work
mailman with with postfix or by default it work?

The problem, i think: mailman don`t comunicate with
postfix to send mail because I saw the mail.log when I
subscribed and there ins´t any mail to the user, and
the admin neither.