[Mailman-Users] Mailman in debian, mailman don`t send the mails to users and admin, postfix work fine

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Mar 30 00:11:32 CEST 2006

michael mendoza wrote:

>Need I run a script o sometime like that to work
>mailman with with postfix or by default it work?

You need to run the Mailman queue runners. I don't know if Debian has
it's own way of doing this by starting the Mailman service or
something like that. In Mailman installed from source this is done by

bin/mailmanctl start

Also see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>