[Mailman-Users] cleaning up dead addresses

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Sun Jun 11 04:39:16 CEST 2006

Yeah, except the problem is that most servers just silently "accept" on
behalf of that person. Ever get a bounce back from hotmail, AOL, or any
other big ISP? NO.

This is _exactly_ why I asked for a "re-confirm subscription" request.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1504204&group_id=10
3&atid=100103

:(