[Mailman-Users] Can't send messages to list

David Diskin david.diskin at verizon.net
Sun Aug 27 06:31:53 CEST 2006

We have an announcement list set up on a high speed rails server.
(high speed rails is a successor hosting service to zettai.net).
Moderated members can't post.  We have a few unmoderated members who
are allowed to post.  What is happening lately is that new posts are
visible in the archives, but in general are not mailed out or may not
be mailed out for several hours to several days.   There are no
errors in the error log.  The members allowed to post have verizon
dsl accounts.  Is there an explanation for this behavior?  Please let
me know if more information is required to trouble shoot this
problem.   The high speed rail admin has not helped to solve the
problem.  Thanks.

David Diskin
David Diskin, david.diskin at verizon.net