[Mailman-Users] Log entries refer to which list?

Allan Trick atrick at prin.edu
Fri Aug 25 17:20:39 CEST 2006

I was trying to determine if a message was sent to the lists it
should have been sent to, and see two different types of entries in
my SMTP log:

>Aug 24 16:23:57 2006 (18946)
><6.2.3.4.2.20060824161925.02ded760 at mail.prin.edu> smtp for 41
>recips, completed in 8.864 seconds
>
>Aug 24 16:23:58 2006 (18946)
><mailman.0.1156454519.18944.2012 at mail.prin.edu> smtp for 1 recips,
>completed in 0.296 seconds

Does the first line indicate the sending of a message to one list,
which has 41 members?  Is there one line like this per list that
receives a message?  If so, how does one determine which list that is?

And what would the difference be in the second example?  I'm guessing
that is referring to maybe an umbrella list that was sent to.

Thanks!

Allan