[Mailman-Users] reply-to header missing..

Lawrence Jones Jones.L at ocr.org.uk
Tue Oct 4 15:48:45 CEST 2005

Hi Dominik

In the general options of each list you can set

"Hide the sender of a message, replacing it with the list address
(Removes From, Sender and Reply-To fields)"

To "Yes"

It hides the sender's address though, so if you want to keep that you
could try setting:

"Where are replies to list messages directed?"

To "This list"

Tho read the the recommendations for that option as it strips any
reply-to from the sender.

Hope that helps,

Lawrence

The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate has adopted the new name Cambridge Assessment because it expresses more clearly who we are and what we do.

The Cambridge Assessment Group comprises University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), University of Cambridge English for Speakers of other Languages (Cambridge ESOL) and Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR).

UCLES or OCR will remain on all legal, financial and contractual documentation.
- If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise specifically stated.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.