[Mailman-Users] Fwd: NDN: [Users] Skype couldposesecurityproblems for companies, analysts say

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Nov 9 03:07:55 CET 2005

Jared Rimer wrote:

>send to that list, I get the message I sent to this list back.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought the message you posted came back when
you emailed users-owner at zonebbs.com.

>snet the message to mail over to users-owner at zonebbs.com to alert
>them to this.  No response.  Is there another address like
>users-bounces at zonebbs.com that I should be sending this to?

No. The bounce you received in response to your post can be handled in
two ways. You can forward it to users-owner at zonebbs.com just exactly
as you did.

In addition or instead, you can 'redirect/resend/bounce' it to
users-bounces at zonebbs.com so it will be properly registered as a
bounce. Note, you have to redirect it in a way that preserves it as
'top level' message. If you can't do that, there is no point in
forwarding it in a way that wraps it in an outer message as it will
simply be an unrecognized bounce when received.