[Mailman-Users] Fwd: NDN: [Users] Skype couldposesecurityproblems for companies, analysts say

Jared Rimer jrimer at tagline.cc
Wed Nov 9 04:12:00 CET 2005

Would the Eudora redirect work?

At 18:07 11/8/2005, you wrote:
>Jared Rimer wrote:

> >send to that list, I get the message I sent to this list back.
>

>Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought the message you posted came back when
>you emailed users-owner at zonebbs.com.

> >snet the message to mail over to users-owner at zonebbs.com to alert
> >them to this.  No response.  Is there another address like
> >users-bounces at zonebbs.com that I should be sending this to?
>

>No. The bounce you received in response to your post can be handled in
>two ways. You can forward it to users-owner at zonebbs.com just exactly
>as you did.
>
>In addition or instead, you can 'redirect/resend/bounce' it to
>users-bounces at zonebbs.com so it will be properly registered as a
>bounce. Note, you have to redirect it in a way that preserves it as
>'top level' message. If you can't do that, there is no point in
>forwarding it in a way that wraps it in an outer message as it will
>simply be an unrecognized bounce when received.
>
>--
>Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,
>San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us