[Mailman-Users] Fwd: NDN: [Users] Skype could posesecurityproblems for companies, analysts say

Jared Rimer jrimer at tagline.cc
Wed Nov 9 02:20:26 CET 2005

send to that list, I get the message I sent to this list back.  I
snet the message to mail over to users-owner at zonebbs.com to alert
them to this.  No response.  Is there another address like
users-bounces at zonebbs.com that I should be sending this to?

At 16:14 11/8/2005, you wrote:
>Jared Rimer wrote:
>
> >So, I would have to redirect it to users-bounces at zonebbs.com for
> example then?

> >>Unfortunately, these non-compliant servers abound. There's nothing you
> >>can do about it other than possibly redirecting it to the appropriate
> >>-bounces' address at the site you mailed to.
>
>Normally, yes, but I think you said this bounce was in response to a
>message you sent to  the users-owner address. Messages sent to a
>-owner address are delivered with an envelope from the
>site_list-bounces (normally mailman-bounces, but the site list could
>have another name).
>
>--
>Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,
>San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us