[Mailman-Users] Using Mailman for multiple Customers

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Jul 1 17:27:22 CEST 2005

Samuel Figueroa wrote:

>	we offer web space and etc. to our customers, and would like to offer
>them a free mailing list to go with that as well. The problem I'm
>having with Mailman is that I can't seem to find out how to set it up
>so that every customer gets his Mailman front end in the design of his
>website. I know I can use virtual hosts to change the domain, but I
>also want to change the appearance of Mailman for each customer/domain.

See
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp
for information on editing the various templates on a per-domain basis.

Unfortunately, not all web pages are built from templates. In
particular, the generic listinfo page is not. It is built on the fly
by Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py which would have to be hacked to provide
domain-specific pages.