[Mailman-Users] Using Mailman for multiple Customers

Samuel Figueroa drache at macnews.de
Fri Jul 1 08:38:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

	we offer web space and etc. to our customers, and would like to offer
them a free mailing list to go with that as well. The problem I'm
having with Mailman is that I can't seem to find out how to set it up
so that every customer gets his Mailman front end in the design of his
website. I know I can use virtual hosts to change the domain, but I
also want to change the appearance of Mailman for each customer/domain.

Greetz

	Sam