[Mailman-Users] Marking mass mailing as "not spam"?

José Zapata jose.zapata at infonegocio.net.pe
Tue Feb 8 17:34:33 CET 2005

Hello there.

I have several announce-only news lists, the biggest of which has about 30000 subscribers. Mailman is working flawlessly, and I love it. The only problem I have it's not mailman related, but perhaps it can be solved by using mailman. There's a group of subscribers who detect our newsletters as spam (AOL and cantv mostly), and thus don't recieve them. Is there any way to solve this? (other than resending the messages by hand, which isn't really an option)

TIA,

José Zapata