[Mailman-Users] How can our MM site admin see unadvertised lists via web interface?

Michael Regoli regoli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:08:13 CEST 2005

Speaking of command-line utilities for mailman, this has me thinking
of a feature that I may be missing.  We have Mailman listserves with
dozens of subscribers, and while my admins use the web interface to
work with the lists, there doesn't seem to be a way (other than by
command line) to produce a list of ALL subscribers to a list.

As you know, when your list reaches a certain threshold, it begins
grouping the subscribers by letter of the alphabet.  Is there a way to
see ALL subscribers via the web admin interface?

Thanks for any help.  --michael