[Mailman-Users] How can our MM site admin see unadvertised lists via web interface?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Aug 12 04:05:21 CEST 2005

On Aug 12, 2005, at 03:08, Michael Regoli wrote:

> As you know, when your list reaches a certain threshold, it begins
> grouping the subscribers by letter of the alphabet.  Is there a way to
> see ALL subscribers via the web admin interface?

You can set DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE to a large number (or set
admin_member_chunksize using withlist or configlist to just change it
for certain lists).  This can have performance problems building/
downloading very large pages.

You can also use a script to drive the web interface to collect all
of the chunks and build it into a complete subscriber list.  An
example of this technique is available at <http://starship.python.net/
crew/jwt/mailman/index.html#throughtheweb>

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/