[Mailman-Users] listinfo sometimes not displaying public lists?

RT mfoc73 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 28 23:08:53 CEST 2005

I found this issue covered in mailman-developers in Nov.2000
(http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2000-November/007744.html),
for an old version. however, I've got it in the current version and the
old answer doesn't seem to be relevant.

I've just installed Mailman and I have one public list. The list is
normally *not* visible in mailman/info, although sometimes it is
visible. However, it *is* visible at mailman/admin. The strange thing is
that I can (occasionally) make it visible in mailman/listinfo by doing
something unrelated (just logging in or logging out, possibly) in the
admin pages, but I'm not quite sure what.

Any ideas?

Many thanks -

RT