[Mailman-Users] Urgent: No such list uwcsa_admins_list at u.washington.edu

Janet West JGWEST at dommail.dom.washington.edu
Thu Apr 28 21:06:53 CEST 2005

** High Priority **

Please tell me why I am unable to access the following site:

No such list uwcsa_admins_list at u.washington.edu, is the message I
received when trying to send out an e-mail the UWCSA.

Thank you.

Janet West
University of Washington
School of Medicine
Dean's Office, Administration & Finance
Box 358220
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA  98101
Ph:  (206) 543-8139
Fax:  (206) 543-8064
jgwest at u.washington.edu

to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended

prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.