[Mailman-Users] "notification of pending moderator requests" question

Cheryl D. Johnson cdjohnso at garlic.com
Sat Apr 9 18:55:08 CEST 2005

cheryl here - i work (sorta, kinda) with larryt.  see my response to brad's
below:

At 09:22 AM 4/9/2005, you wrote:

>At 11:02 PM +0000 2005-04-08, larryt at winfirst.com wrote:
>
>>  Speaking of moderation, when the <Privacy options> <Subscription
>>  rules> are set to "Require approval" (or "Confirm and approve"), how
>>  can I have the list moderator (or administrator) be sent an immediate
>>  notification like the <General Options> "notifices of subscribes and
>>  unsubscribes"?  The "Require approval" admin works fine, but the list
>>  moderator currently has to check periodically for waiting subscription
>>  requests.
>
>         If you've got "immediate moderator notice" turned on, that should
> work for all types of notices, not just subscription requests.

we do and they don't - none of the notifications work that are supposed to
work.  also, i wanted to add that the notifications did work when the lists
were initially started up.  we're not sure what happened to make them stop
functioning.

cdj