[Mailman-Users] "notification of pending moderator requests" question

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Sun Apr 10 09:00:47 CEST 2005

On Apr 10, 2005, at 01:55, Cheryl D. Johnson wrote:

> we do and they don't - none of the notifications work that are
> supposed to work.  also, i wanted to add that the notifications did
> work when the lists were initially started up.  we're not sure what
> happened to make them stop functioning.

Are all of the queue runners running?  Anything in the virgin queue?

Any clues in the mailman logs at the time when it should send the
notification?

Did the default language for the list(s) change?  Any template changes?

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/