[Mailman-Users] subscriber managment

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Tue Sep 14 17:51:32 CEST 2004

More newbie questions

Q1: Is there a way to mass add folks to a list WITH their names?
For example, from the webpage, I see a way to both type in email
addresses as well as upload an existing text file.  But both of those
want a list of email addresses only - without the subscriber's real
name.

Q2: On the website for administering a list, under Membership Management
| Membership list, it breaks down the membership list into small little
chunks alphabetically (by email address).
  a) is there a way to get it to just show me the entire list?
  b) sorting using either the first or last name rather than
     email address?

--

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes