[Mailman-Users] Assistance Required!!!

Abbas Qaizar abbas at mustafacomputers.com
Fri Sep 10 07:40:01 CEST 2004

Dear All Mailman Users,

I have just started using this Mailman software. I have not been able to configure it properly.

My question is:

I have around 2000+ valid Email addresses and I used to send Emails through Outlook Express in different groups but now since I have this Mailman software I want to add all these in my list.

Do I need to inform all these addresses to subscribe themselves or can I add all these manually in Membership Management myself ????

I had copied all these addresses and sent a Testing Mail but it bounced / returned from 95% of these addresses........... why  ????

Can anybody advise or provide assistance in this regard ????

Just to inform you that I don't want anyone of these addresses to post any message or send any mail to this list. Do advise about this as well.

Best Regards

Abbas Qaizar

Mustafa Computers & Peripherals
Suite 28, Level 12 R.K.Square Extension