[Mailman-Users] Assistance Required!!!

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at kflog.org
Fri Sep 10 08:34:49 CEST 2004

On Friday 10 September 2004 07:40, Abbas Qaizar wrote:
> Dear All Mailman Users,
>
> I have just started using this Mailman software. I have not been
> able to configure it properly.

What does that mean in detail?  Have you managed to create a small
testing mailinglist?  I would strongly recommend to first play a
bit around before create the big list as below.

> Do I need to inform all these addresses to subscribe themselves
> or can I add all these manually in Membership Management myself
> ????

No.  The easiest way would be to go into the webinterface and add
all recipients at once.  You can do this by simply copy all
addresses into the appropriate field.

    Heiner

--
          heiner at kflog dot org    GnuPG - Key: E05AEAFC
  Fingerprint:  257A DFBF 4977 4585 77A0  3509 973B 92AA E05A EAFC