[Mailman-Users] Connecting Mailman to my site

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Sep 10 13:36:43 CEST 2004

On Sep 10, 2004, at 07:11, Branden Simbeck wrote:

> Premature end of script headers: listinfo
>
> I have added the directories to my site file without any luck it is
> causing either a 500 error (internal server error).
>
> This is an apache web server running on RedHat Linux (I have no idea of
> the verison number) hosted through EV1 Servers (if that helps).

Are you using suexec to control the user for Apache's CGI execution?
(And if so, are there clues in your suexec log?)  In that case the CGI
group won't be the Apache group.

If you *are* using suexec, there are some notes at
http://www.pookey.co.uk/suexec-mailman.xml

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/