[Mailman-Users] Moderated List - Messages lost

Mike Hihn Mike at Hihn.net
Sun Oct 17 18:35:40 CEST 2004

Using Mailman 2.1.5, via CPanel on my server.  (I am NOT very technical)

Everything works fine for unmoderated lists.  But for moderated lists (or members), the test
messages to the list never appear in the queue, and the "confirmation" email does not get sent.
This is true for my entire server.  And my biggest customer wants two moderated lists.  We assume
this is the only way to run an announcements-only list.

Thanks for any help.

-Mike Hihn