[Mailman-Users] Fwd: -1 cluster-admins moderator request(s) waiting

Martin F Krafft krafft at ailab.ch
Tue Oct 19 17:44:48 CEST 2004

also sprach Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> [2004.10.19.1735 +0200]:
> >Mailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py
>
> Article 3.38.

A collective apology for asking a FAQ. It wasn't really a problem,
I just reported it for your information. The time I saved went to
all of your expenses, which is inexcusable. Please forgive...

--
Martin F. Krafft                Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                   Department of Information Technology

Spamtraps: krafft.bogus at ailab.ch krafft.bogus at ifi.unizh.ch

"there are more things in heaven and earth, horatio,
 than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
                                                             -- hamlet