[Mailman-Users] Any problems with groupwise and mailman.

peace bwitchu peacebwitchu at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 15:34:34 CEST 2004

Does anyone know of any problems between groupwise and
mailman?  It generally takes between 10 and 45 minutes
for me to recieve posts from my list through groupwise
but anywhere else recieves in lightning times.  I
didn't know if mailman might be throwing something
into the header that groupwise chokes on or if it is
just a problem with
groupwise in general or if it is just or groupwise
that doesn't like it very much.  No mail is ever lost
it just takes a long time.  I seem to get the
administrative emails from mailman very quickly in
groupwise though????
anyway I'm using postfix and mailman 2.1.5 but this
has been happening for awhile.

Thanks