[Mailman-Users] Installation Assistance

John Wright mailman at johnsboro.net
Sat May 29 07:57:52 CEST 2004

Hey folks. I have been trying to install Mailman on a Linux box for a long
while now and I am not getting anywhere.

Like I said, it's a Linux server running Apache 2 and all of the lastest
software installs.

Could anyone recommend someone trustworthy to help install this on my
server? I retain full admin SSH rights and setting up a temp SSH account
won't be a problem. I might even offer some free web hosting to whoever
can help.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help you kind folks could offer.

John Wright
Kentucky