[Mailman-Users] setting up mailman on lunarpages.com

Thomas Hochstein ml at ancalagon.inka.de
Tue Mar 30 10:09:43 CEST 2004

Wendy Johnson schrieb:

> I want to configure mailman so I can use it to send
> email to those who subscribe. I do not want
> subscribers to post to this list.

Then make the list or all users except yourself "moderated".

> I also do not need users to set up a password.

But it does not hurt if they do, hm? :)

> How do I remove these options?

You cannot remove the "option" to write mail to a mailing-list, but
you can set your list / your users to moderated so that only your mail
is delivered.

You cannot remove the option to set a password either; but where is
the problem with *that*?

-thh