[Mailman-Users] setting up mailman on lunarpages.com

Wendy Johnson wendelinjohnson at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 19:05:46 CEST 2004

Perhaps mailman is too sophisticated for my needs. I
have a site hosted by lunarpages which offers mailman
for free.

I want to configure mailman so I can use it to send
email to those who subscribe. I do not want
subscribers to post to this list. I also do not need
users to set up a password.

How do I remove these options?

I have looked through as many faqs as I can find, and
reviewed the set-up panels...if you could point me to
a specific set of variables that need to be answered
'yes' or 'no' to, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Wendy