[Mailman-Users] I've downloaded the software: now what do I do?

Joy Warren Joy.Warren at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Mar 20 14:53:08 CET 2004

Hello

Mailman and Python - latest versions downloaded to hard dirve, mirror site chosen, backup software in another part of hard drive.

Now going around in circles.  Where is the friendly step-by-step guide to get me going?  I'm going around in circles.   <frazzled lopsided grin>

How do I open Mailman?
Can't even find a blithering .exe file.

And am I doing irreparable damage to my networked computer which uses Windows XP?
Will I be able to communicate with those on my list who are not on Windows XP within my organisation?

HELP !

Joy Warren