[Mailman-Users] Question for you

Lloyd F. Tennison lloyd_tennison at whoever.com
Sun Mar 21 04:09:54 CET 2004

The line yourlist-subscribe at yourhost.com, does not seem to work
for me, while the line sent to request does.  Since Mailman creates
all the aliases itself - (installs them in CPanel) there must be an
alias it did not create.  Any ideas?

The aliases created were:

owner-listsname at domaian which forwarded to listname-
admin at domain.

The listname-admin does not exist. Does that automatically forward
to the address in the owner box under general options?