[Mailman-Users] Customizing "Options" HTML

Preston Durrer pdurrer at durasoft.com
Mon Mar 15 23:54:23 CET 2004

So far, I've successfully customized the following Mailman HTML files for my lists:

- listinfo.html
- options.html
- subscribe.html

My problem is there seems to be two different sets of HTML sent when the ".../mailman/options/<listname>" URL is run.  The first one is that which prompts the user for their login/password.  The second is the one which presents the user with their options once they've logged in.  I've been able to customize the latter by modifying options.html.  However, I cannot locate the HTML for the first options screen that asked for the user's credentials.  Where is this thing?

Thanks,
Preston