[Mailman-Users] Re: No footer

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Jun 16 17:13:41 CEST 2004

At 5:34 AM -0400 2004-06-16, Anita Lewis wrote:

>  We are sending only text messages to the list. I don't see how this
>  would apply.  We have Mailman installed on a Suse 9.1 box.  I saw a post
>  about language making problems. The computer is in Germany, but the
>  language for the lists is set to English.  Is there any other information
>  that would be helpful on this?

	The messages may appear to be plain text, but they may be sent in
a MIME bodypart type that makes it difficult to handle them well.
This is especially likely if you have overseas clients sending e-mail
to a mailing list hosted in English.  In this case, this is a problem
with MIME, not HTML.

	To be certain as to what is going on, we'd need to see complete
copies of sample e-mail messages that go through okay as compared to
messages that fail, with all headers intact, etc....