[Mailman-Users] Re: No footer

Anita Lewis ajlewis2 at highstream.net
Wed Jun 16 11:34:53 CEST 2004

Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 1:37 PM -0400 2004-06-15, Anita Lewis wrote:
>
>>  Young, Darren wrote:
>>
>>>  Trying to get a footer on every mail sent to a given list's members.
>>>  Added the options in the page and still they aren't added to the
>>> bottom\
>>>  of the member's messages. Mailman version 2.0.11.
>>>   In the "regular member (non-digest) options" section, under the
>>>  "footer added to mail..." section I have:
>>

>     For Mailman 2.0.x, see
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.005.htp>.
>
>>  No help here.  I'm seeing the same thing with Mailman 2.1.4.  I see it
>>  working on another list using 2.1.5 and to me it seems to have the same
>>  configuration as the list on 2.1.4.
>

>     For Mailman 2.1.x, see
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>.

We are sending only text messages to the list. I don't see how this
would apply.  We have Mailman installed on a Suse 9.1 box.  I saw a post
about language making problems. The computer is in Germany, but the
language for the lists is set to English.  Is there any other
information that would be helpful on this?

Thanks,
Anita