[Mailman-Users] subscribing subscribers to topics

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Tue Jun 15 17:56:01 CEST 2004

Yup, that was it, a path problem.

Thanks so much for your persistence in expaining this to me. It works
now and will be of great help in further development of our list service.

I will post something on the list that summarizes the process. It
probably should also be posted to be included in the FAQ. How do I do that?

Christopher Adams

--
Christopher Adams
Library Systems Analyst