[Mailman-Users] Wish List

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Wed Jul 21 17:05:23 CEST 2004

On 21 Jul 2004 at 4:22, Brad Knowles wrote:

> 	Hmm.  If I am answering too many questions, then maybe it is time
> for me to leave.

No, Brad, I wouldn't want you to do that.

> 	Barry can't be on this list very much due to work/time conflicts,
> and I think you'll agree that his time is better spent working on
> creating code for upcoming versions of Mailman, working out
> strategies for incorporating chunks of code from other people, etc....

I understand that completely and definitely agree. One of the
things that makes the open source community work so well is
people like you who are willing to share their knowledge of a
package while the developers continue to dedicate their efforts
to improvements.