[Mailman-Users] Wish List

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Jul 21 04:22:10 CEST 2004

At 8:12 PM -0600 2004-07-20, Richard B. Pyne wrote:

>  I guess it was a combination of things including that you seem
>  to answer most of the questions on the list and frequent the
>  list much more often than Barry, and there is some little thing
>  about both being "B" names....  ;-)

	Hmm.  If I am answering too many questions, then maybe it is time
for me to leave.

	Barry can't be on this list very much due to work/time conflicts,
and I think you'll agree that his time is better spent working on
creating code for upcoming versions of Mailman, working out
strategies for incorporating chunks of code from other people, etc....

>  I can tell I've been working far too many hours.

	Maybe I have too.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755