[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman post from mailman at math.vassar.edu requires approval

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jul 1 21:08:08 CEST 2004

At 1:06 PM -0400 2004-07-01, Benjamin Lotto wrote:

>  I am a mailman neophyte who is trying to use mailman on Mac OS X Server
>  (10.3.4).  Everything was working well until this morning when I got
>  the following e-mail message.

	There's not really much support that we can provide for MacOS X
Server.  See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>.

	I'm sure that someone will try to help, but you really need to
talk to Apple.  They provided the software, and they customized it in
ways that they have not informed us about.