[Mailman-Users] Sendmail to Postfix

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Thu Jan 22 09:46:51 CET 2004

I think that will break,

Possibly the Mailman wrapper says, hey i am started with the GID (nobody in
my case)
instead of mailman... please change --with-mail-gid="$PostfixGID" so that i
start working.

<example>
Mailman mail-wrapper: Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the mail
wrapper script to be executed as group "mailman", but the system's mail
server executed the mail script as group "nobody".  Try tweaking the mail
server to run the script as group "mailman", or re-run configure,  providing
the command line option `--with-mail-gid=nobody'
</example>

I had the same issue and that is a live example (Only i used another group)

Hope this helps a bit

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder