[Mailman-Users] Mailman/Postfix/Mysql Question; (and qmail... a bit)

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Mon Jan 19 11:45:26 CET 2004

Hi

I Recently installed Mailman with Qmail, delivered with aliases using
the vdelivermail options.

After that i migrated to postfix and SQL, Mailman migrated along,

the only problem is that i need my delivery for mailman as vdelivermail
since it does not understand my postfix_virtual -> postfix_alias

blabla at lists.elvandar.org -> blabla (Virtual)
blabla "| mailman commands " -> Alias

reply:

No such user blabla at elvandar.org,

Is there anyone who has this problem, knows whatever i can try to get it
working with
postfix only (including delivery :) )

I would love to hear that from you  :)

Note: The sending from mailman using postfix works alright! :)

Cheers

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder