[Mailman-Users] mailman not sending mail with sendmail ...SOLVED

Conrad Watson conrad at hollywoodnetworks.net
Mon Jan 19 11:54:21 CET 2004

Nevermind, I seem to have it working now. I'm still not really sure what
made it start working but the last change I made was to change the
default delivery_module to SMTPDIRECT from sendmail. But I don't think
this was what fixed it since this was the default option that I changed
it when looking for a problem.

Conrad